In September 2008, German Tax Advisor Stefan Sauer has achieved the additional title “Certified Specialist in International Taxation”. According to this specialization, our tax team has gained further knowledge regarding German and International Tax Law.
The qualified advisory in international tax law means achieving efficient solutions in issues between different national tax laws of two or more states. The aim of our consultancy is international tax optimization and the avoidance or minimization of double taxation.
Our service focus:
- Advice and assistance to emigration and immigration
- Assistance regarding the reimbursement and/or exemption of withholding tax on foreign capital gains
- Advice and support of ex- or impat assignments for both companies as well as individuals
- Advice and support for cross-border business like the realization of permanent establishments, founding and management of companies as well as the acquisition of shares or restructurings
- International Transfer Pricing: Preparation of transfer pricing documentations based on the rules of German tax law and the OECD guidelines